As your text tells us, every buying decision has a motive behind it. Contrast emotional vs. rational buying motives. Can you give an example of when you were influenced by one or the other. How about when you had a combination of the two motivations. Switch to a business scenerio, Is it ethical to allow a business customer to buy for patronage motives when some of your products may not be the best choice for them?While there are still opportunities for sales employment in traditional industries like manufacturing and retailing, as your text suggests we have moved into more of a knowledge-based economy. Much of our countries future economic and employment growth is expected to come from knowledge-based companies. Constant Contact is an example of one such knowledge based company. Explore their website and discuss the various ways they exemplify what you are learning in this course. List at least three things that match the lessons you have learned so farWrite a paragraph or 2 for each of the topics for discussion. The book is from principles of salesmanship.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.