A sports vehicle has the following features:- 2165 kg mass, including four road wheels.- each wheel has a rolling radius of 0.33 m, a turning radius of 0.25 m, and a mass of 24.5 kg.- The engine develops 325 Nm of torque at 3395 rpm.- Equivalent moment of inertia of rotating parts at engine speed is 0.733 kgm ^ 2.- The transmission efficiency is 85% and the total gear ratio of the drivetrain in third gear is 4.28: 1.- The front area of the vehicle is 1.86 m ^ 2 and the aerodynamic friction coefficient is 0.38.- Rolling resistance coefficient is 0.02.- Air density is 1.23 kg / m ^ 3.(Moment of inertia, I = mass x r ^ 2, where r is the radius of rotation)(a) Under these conditions, determine the vehicle’s acceleration on the level road.(b) Determine the acceleration for the same condition, except for an uphill slope of 10%.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.