A picture is worth a thousand words” may be a lovely cliché, but it’s exactly the wrong way to view visualization.For this week’sdiscussionquestion, please view the (Interactive) PeriodicTable of Visualization at the following link:https://www.visual-literacy.org/periodic_table/periodic_table.htmlChoose one (1) Data Visualization and one (1) Compound Visualization by placing your mouse cursor over each option. Provide your classmates with a brief description of your choices and explain why you made your choices. Also, describe what advantages do your choices have over the others.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.