A local fair charges a flat rate of $7.50 per person for admission to the fair grounds. Inorder to play games or buy food, the fair sells tickets. The first 50 tickets a customerbuys cost $0.60 each. Starting with the 51st ticket, the price of a ticket drops to $0.50.The fair offers a roll of 100 tickets for a flat rate of $50. Individuals can only purchaseup to 100 tickets at a time.a. Write a function C(t) that models the cost (C) of attending the fair for four peopleand purchasing t tickets.b. Explain why this function must be a piecewise-defined function.c. Graph the function.d. Write the real-world domain and range of this function.e. Is the flat cost of 100 tickets a good deal? How much money will it save you?Explain how you know.f. You and your family of four estimates that you need 120 tickets to enjoyyourselves. Can you use this function to determine your cost? Explain youranswer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.