Submit a 1-2 page recap on the person and company you have chosen for your final paper, and why you chose this person. In essence this could be your outline for your paper, it does not have to, just trying to save you work and get you started on your final paper early. In the recap stress what principals brought you to this person.Final Research Paper for MGMT 700 Global Leadership
This paper offers all an opportunity that is quite different then what all are used to in this course and other courses as well. Yes the mechanics, length, formatting are still the same. However, You will be looking at company and or an individual through a totally different lens.
You will be looking at the subject of your research through the lens provided by Dr. Jay Clark with his “The Five Principles of Global Leadership” as well as Adam Grant’s “Give and Take”
When I received the information that these two books were the books to be used for MGMT 700, Global Leadership starting with your group, I responded like all good instructors and moved forward. I could not wait for my “comp” copies from the publisher and just went on Amazon with my prime membership and had both books in my possession very quickly.
I read both in one weekend, the Five Principles I don’t think I put down once. Give and Take also was a very, very quick and thought provoking read. In the past the textbook we used for the course, was the bulk of the course. So as the instructor it was my responsibility to put in front of you (student) the technical and systems of Global Leadership and use the two books to then make all aware that you could also be a good human being as well as a great global leader.
I started in management in 1982, almost 40 years ago. Without realizing it, I made use of the Five Principles as well as Give and Take, it would have made my life easier it these books were around then. This management philosophy was not the driving force of my generation, however as I reflect back, many of us that made use of this philosophy still Won!
As I stated above, this research project is very different then what are all used to. So below is the criteria.
Find a Company or a Senior Manager (it may be easier to concentrate on a specific senior manager within a company), that you can apply as many of the Five Principles of Global Leadership to.
You will need to be as specific as you can in application of; Integrity, Purpose, Sacrifice, Discipline and Compassion to. Again, you will find some of the Principle’s are very easy to relate to, and some might be more difficult. That is to be expected, so don’t worry about that.
What you will want to look for is a company/senior manager that truly believes in developing this type of manager. You want to find a company that REALLY cares about their people as much as the business. You don’t want to find a company that talks about it, but really does not work with the concept.
Obviously, the important aspect is that the subject of your research must be in the Global Environment
While working on the paper, you want to also look at it from the Give and Take mindset, this aspect might just be an overview.
The paper falls under all the norms of formatting in regard to APA, double spaced, 10 pages of content at a m
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.