13.6 (Drawing Cubes) Write an application that draws a cube. Use class GeneralPath and method draw of class Graphics2D.Ex 13.19 (Screen Saver Using Timer) Package javax.swing contains a class called Timer that is capable of calling method actionPerformed of interface ActionListener at a fixed time interval (specified in milliseconds). Modify your solution to Exercise 13.18 to remove the call to repaint from method paintComponent. Declare your class to implement ActionListener. (The actionPerformed method should simply call repaint.) Declare an instance variable of type Timer called timer in your class. In the constructor for your class, write the following statements:timer = new Timer(1000, this);timer.start();This creates an instance of class Timer that will call this object’s actionPerformed method every 1000 milliseconds (i.e., every second).CIS 043 Midterm Exam I – Programming Problems – Solution attached as files
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.